HR For Startups
$500/year No initiation fees
General HR compliance and culture support calls and emails to respond to questions on best practices in hiring, firing, time off, severance, understanding exempt and nonexempt, and more.
$1,000/year No initiation fees
On CALL services PLUS unlimited chat and email support. Access to quick tip videos such as Explaining frequently asked questions. Access to download all the forms, standard employment contracts, resources to be updated as things change, added to email on new regulations, or any new updates.
Life, health and retirement plans.
Startup Tandem’s HR Consulting And People Management Services
On Call HR Consulting
On Call HR Plus Consulting
Why Startup Tandem For HR Consulting?
Essential HR Systems For Startups
Writing job descriptions, searching for employees, background check, personality test, reference checks, and matrix evaluation.
Leadership And Performance
Leadership and Performance training, backed by evidence-based price per person/cohort.
Hiring And Firing
Startup Tandem will help you navigate the process of hiring and firing employees. We’ll help you foster positive company culture and maintain employee standards.
Employee Handbook’s customized for each company’s culture, number of employees, and company regulations.
We have licensed insurance agents that can provide life insurance, and retirement plan policies.
Startup Tandem’s culture revamp is a step by step process to change the organization.
HR Compliance Calendar 2022
HR Consulting For Startups
We’re Startup Tandem, and we offer HR consulting to help your business grow. Whether you’re just starting or you’ve been in business for a while, we can help you with everything from onboarding new employees to creating a benefits package that works for your company.
We want to help your business succeed, and our HR consulting services are the perfect way to do that. Contact us today to learn more about what we can do for you.
We accept visitors by appointment at our Santa Monica location.
HR & Culture Services: FAQs
What are the state or federal regulations when hiring and letting go?
- We take the guesswork out of compliance with a straightforward and conservative approach to HR Law
- We cover the basics including but not limited to: at-will employment, wrongful termination, scheduling, overtime, benefits, and employee rights
- Hire with caution and let go with ease, treating people with respect and care.
Can you improve the process for onboarding in-house employees?
- This is something we love the most. We provide you with “the” list of definite do’s and dont’s
- Custom-tailored welcome messages
- Establishing a mentorship program
- Clear communication, including agendas for setting expectations and regular check-ins
- 360 degree performance evaluations from day one
What programs are offered under people and culture?
- Defining your purpose, values, mission and vision
- Developing training, support and benefits packages to retain talent
- Strengths/weaknesses assessments
- Problem-solving styles of team members
- Conflict resolution styles of team members
- Employee well-being, addressing needs like nourishment, rest, security, belonging, recognition, and ultimately maximizing productivity
How do we navigate employees (accountability, communication, etc.) in a virtual organization?
We access evidence-based programs to make your employees accountable while also providing them with privacy, dignity and freedom to be their best selves.
What leadership training do you offer?
- Here at Startup Tandem, we offer workshops to provide your entire organization with the knowledge they need to become better leaders, improving communication and partnerships.
- This brings people together and more aligned with the company culture, facilitating more retention.
When is the right time to hire an HR consultant?
Here are a few examples of when you should consider hiring an HR business consultant.
- When there has been an HR incident, it’s the time! For example, a workplace investigation where an unbiased, impartial, and systematic perspective is needed.
- When no one in-house has particular skills or independent status.
- But being proactive is even better – ask about our cost-effective HR services today!
- Outsourcing has proven to be beneficial for startups – at least at first.
- After we assess the organization’s size, speed of growth, and health of the organization, we create a plan for how and when to outsource and/or hire within.
- We offer ongoing support and reassessment to help you put your plan into action.
- The best HR consulting providers are the ones that can be reached when you need them the most and give you their time to solve your problem. Our competitors’ HR consultants are hard to get in touch with.
Do you offer subscription-based, year-round HR support?
Why yes! We do! Startup Tandem has two packages to choose from.
- Standard ON-CALL $500/year – General HR compliance and culture support calls and emails to respond to questions on best practices in hiring, firing, time off, severance, understanding exempt and nonexempt, and more.
- ON-CALL PLUS $1,000/year – In cludes all you get from “ON-CALL” PLUS quick tip videos such as: Explaining frequently asked questions. Access to download all the forms, standard employment contracts, resources to be updated as things change, added to email on new regulations, or any new updates.
What are HR consultancy fees?
The best HR consultants will offer a variety of pricing. Our HR business consultants can offer yearly subscriptions, hourly rates, or bundled with our payroll service provider. We offer human resources consulting services starting at $500/year to provide support as your hire or terminate employees. Our HR consultancy fees bundled with payroll provided more in-depth well-rounded support to your business. Please contact us to know more about our fee structure.
“If you want the best HR consulting services - choose Startup Tandem!"
Kerri W., CEO